Thursday, March 08, 2007

Singing in the Brain

I know I haven't posted in more than a month but to tell the truth I don't think anyone noticed. Colleen and I have been crazy busy with practicing for the Kiwanis Music Festival and our show "Ace Morran and the Snow Job" which played last night at the Pumphouse Theatre's One Act Play Festival to better than expected reviews. I managed to record a few of the numbers from Kiwanis and with some help have made them available on the Internet. So without further ado, here they are.

Patrice Barnes Troupe singing Run Freedom Run from Urinetown



The Merry Makers singing We're All in This Together from High School Musical



Colleen singing See I'm Smiling from The Last Five Years



Nikki singing Easy as Life from Aida



and finally Jeremy singing I Need to Know from Jekyll and Hyde



Cheers for now, I will post some miscellaneous photos in the next week or so. Carl.

2 comments:

RedWritingHood said...

Ok. Seriously dude. Please change this line in your bio. " I now work as a baker and have the sweetest buns you've ever seen." I am happily married, you are happily married (hi Colleen!) and every time I read that I think. "Hey, I've seen those buns." SO INAPPROPRIATE!!

Since I cannot control what my mind does, I think you need to do the right thing and remove that line, LOL. Otherwise how can I come over here and read your blog??

Carl the Baker said...

Okay done, the words sweetest buns have been removed from my profile. But they really are nice.